Monday, November 30, 2009

6 months already???

Sooooo.. it has been 6 months since the surgery and I feel amazing although the loose skin is aggravating I know in time things with "pull" together! LOL I am down to 193 as of today, that is 73 lbs down and only 53 to go and out of the 200s for EVER!!!!!!! and I can now wear a size 14!! I was in a size 24 when I went in for surgery! I starting going to the gym which the first week I was pumped and now I am forcing myself to go, but I know it is worth it! I even ran!! those of you on my facebook already heard all about it! Business is going amazing I have incredible clients out here! I am loving life! Here are a few pics of my progress and some of the family, too! They are doing awesome btw Cam and X are doing awesome in school. And well Ace is being 3... nuff said right?? Pray for me!! LOL Well I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and we miss all you back in the states!!

PICTURES!!!!

Me and CC after a Salsa Lesson!

our boys~~
The Family!
now
All the below where taken in the past few months (15- 20 lbs ago)





0 comments:

Post a Comment